Open all year, the boutique hotel is just a short walk from the beautiful Piazza Tasso and the main places of historical interest of Sorrento and despite being located in the lively shopping center of the city, it guarantees tranquility with its completely soundproofed rooms and suites, decorated with a splendid art collection by the painter Jelena Todorovic.
Breakfast is served on the amazing terrace of the fourth floor of Palazzo Tritone Relais from where it is possible to admire the skyline of Naples with Vesuvius and a partial sea view. From the same terrace you can see the pedestrian area of Corso Italia, the Sorrento "Via dello Shopping" and the beauty of Piazza Tasso with its historic clock.
Reception with qualified multilingual staff and night porter at your service for every need H24 and 7/7.
"Tritone Lounge" terrace on the top floor of the building with spectacular views of the main street of Sorrento, and Piazza Tasso.
breakfast on the top floor
Breakfast with fresh and selected products is served on the top floor of the building in the fully air-conditioned, soundproofed breakfast room with internet connection adjacent to the fantastic Triton terrace.
- Multilingual receptionist
- Rich continental buffet-style breakfast with fresh products (including Gluten Free products)
- Room service
- WiFi Internet connection
- Porter service
- Tourist Information
- Daily newspapers
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Boat and helicopter excursions
- Guided Visits and Excursions
- Covered parking
- Spa and Wellness Treatments – provided by The Boutique Spa La Serra
- Transfer from/to Palazzo Tritone
- Boat, Car, Motorbike and Bike Hire
- Scuba diving
- Medical Assistance
- Laundry and Ironing
- The above Paid Services can be arranged on request – please enquire at Reception for more details.
- No pets are allowed inside the hotel. The staff of Palazzo Tritone Relais is available for any request or need and will be happy to offer guests any information.